sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Miley Cyrus Not Touring United States

Although Miley Cyrus will soon take her Gypsy Heart Tour to Australia, Miley recently revealed that she won't be touring the United States since Cyrus isn’t feeling loved in the U.S. at the moment.

According to Huffington Post, Miley Cyrus won't be touring the United States with her Gypsy Heart Tour since Miley feels more comfortable on the road for international dates and doesn’t feel too much love in her home country. Ahead of the Gypsy Heart Tour, which kicks off on April 27 in Australia, Cyrus explained why she won’t tour in America.
"I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not," admitted Miley. "Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me." Cyrus elaborated that she is keen on playing show at the places where Miley gets the most love, but doesn't want to play where she feels uncomfortable."
Should Miley Cyrus bring her Gypsy Heart Tour to the U.S.?

miley cyrus 2011

1 comentario: