viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Miley Cyrus nervous about performing for boyfriend's parents

Miley Cyrus is feeling "nervous" about donning sexy stage outfits for her concert in Melbourne, Australia, on Thursday, as her boyfriend's parents will be in the audience.
The star began dating Australian actor Liam Hemsworth after they played lovers in the 2009 movie "The Last Song," and they recently reignited their romance after splitting last year.
Cyrus' dad Billy Ray has given the relationship his seal of approval, branding the Aussie "a great guy" and "a tremendous talent" - and now Hemsworth's parents are set to see the Disney star in action on stage.
The 18-year-old reveals her beau's mom and dad, Craig and Leonie, will be her special guests at the Thursday night Melbourne stop on her Gypsy Heart tour, which has seen her show off her curves in a series of sexy costumes.
Cyrus tells Sydney radio station 2DayFM, "I'm really nervous about it. I'm going to be right in front of them in my Can't Be Tamed outfit. Oh my God. I hate it when people I know are right there in front of me in the audience."



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario