jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Miley Cyrus excited to perform before Filipino fans

American pop singer Miley Cyrus is looking forward to be with her Filipino fans as she is set to take on the stage at the Mall of Asia concert grounds on Friday.
During a press conference Thursday afternoon, Cyrus said the Philippines is the only Asian country which is included in her “Gypsy Heart Tour. “
She added that she feels overwhelmed by how the Filipinos welcomed her.
“I’m so excited to meet my fans, in fact, my mom is here and she's already excited to go shopping,” she said.
The 18-year-old singer also mentioned through her official Twitter account that she has not adjusted to the Philippine timezone yet.
“In Manilla =]]] This time difference is wackinnggg me out! Went to sleep at 6 am and woke up at 7:30 am,” she tweeted.
Cyrus, however, stressed during the press conference that she is happy to reach millions of her fans through the social networking site.
“When you tweet read it many times and be responsible because it will be there forever and people don't really need to know what I’m eating or if im sleeping. I’m just using Twitter to be able to promote and reach out to my fans,” she said.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario