martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

Miley Cyrus Attends Haiti School Opening Event


Miley Cyrus has been busy with her charity work this summer, including going back to Haiti. We already showed you a video of her helping to open a school there, but we have a new one to share as well. You already know that she has been active in charity work, but this year she has really been noticed for it and it is her time to shine for her good works. You will find it at the bottom of this post if you wish to see it.
I am proud to say that Miley seemed to mature this year. I don’t think she really did anything to shock people and has stayed low key for the most part, which is good for her. I think staying low key is exactly what she needs to be able to grow up out of the spotlight. Plus is provides her a private life and time to figure out her next steps. She is young enough where she can take that kind of time off and think. I hope next year we can expect her real return to music, but we have to wait and see for that.
Are you glad that she has been staying low for this year? I am sure her parents and legal team is pretty pleased. I do think she was pushed into fame way too early and that did not help her. Kids who start off in fame at a young age have to deal with these “yes” people. However, it also makes it hard for them to be able to pick out the bad ones. I do think that was the case with her, which is why I support this break for her well-being. She can bounce back better than ever.
Miley Cyrus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario