miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Miley Cyrus' 'SNL' promos: Pre-game thoughts?

Saturday night is going to be a party in the U.S.A, PopWatchers! Well, a party at my 10-year-old niece’s house, anyway, because she gets to stay up late to watch Miley Cyrus host Saturday Night Live this weekend. Personally, I’m more excited about musical guest, The Strokes. (By the way, you should totally check out the video to the band’s new song “Under Cover of Darkness.”)
But these promos ease my fears regarding her hosting abilities. Example: My favorite part is when she disappears. Kidding! Honestly, part of me hopes she pulls out a performance so solid that everyone (including myself) spends the rest of Saturday night eating a big plate of their own words. (It wouldn’t be the first time I doubted a host and was proved wrong later. See: Gerard Butler)
Based on the promos, what are your thoughts, PopWatchers: Will Cyrus prove the naysayers right or do you think it’ll be pretty cool?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario