lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Miley Cyrus has a bad night at the Grammys

The Grammy Awards on Sunday night weren’t a kind experience for tarnished teen star Miley Cyrus. Popeater gives the rundown on running her down:
•The dress: Cyrus wore an ill-fitting Roberto Cavalli gown on the red carpet. She flirted with a wardrobe malfunction with each turn toward the camera.
•The ambush: Ryan Seacrest was just starting to talk with Willow Smith when Cyrus scooted next to them. She gave Smith a hug and then took over the interview. Smith evaporated as Seacrest turned his attention to Cyrus.
•The blow-off: Cyrus and Kings of Leon took the stage to announce best country album. Her fellow Tennesse ean, Caleb Followill, looked as if he’d rather be anywhere else as Cyrus kicked off their scripted banter.
•The low blow: Seth Rogen introduced Eminem and Rihanna this way: “I’ve seen things I’ve never seen before. I heard things I’ve never heard before. And that wasn’t even watching the show. That was just backstage getting high with Miley Cyrus.”
Ab envy
Jennifer Aniston, known for keeping in shape and starring in formulaic romantic comedies, is in awe of Nicole Kidman’s abdominals, she told Ryan Seacrest on the radio Friday. “I walked up to her, and I said, ‘I’m sorry, can I touch them? I have to touch them,’ ” she recounted. “ ‘Is that spray-painted? What is that?’ I think it’s an eight-pack.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario